Why Organize a Union?
- To collectively negotiate around changes to working conditions
- To improve conditions at work
- To allow employees to express points of view without fear of retribution
Your Right to Organize
- Federal law protects the rights of employees to form a union
- The law requires employers to meet with representatives chosen by the employees
- The law allows employees to negotiate their working conditions with the employer
To learn how to become part of a union of professionals in the media, nonprofits, government, or as interpreters and other employees, tell us a little about yourself. Someone from our trained professional staff located throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico will be in touch.